Director did not pick an interesting plot and it looked more of a routine traditional Telugu movie subject with couple of not so interesting twits.
1. Director Bharhti Ganesh could not pull out the story line which he chose with couple of twists. His screenplay will makes you fall asleep and most of the scenes are predictable. Even the dialogues inked by Bharthi Ganesh lacks grabbing attention.
2. Chakri music did not sound about his mark. You wont hum any songs while leaving cinema hall, but background music was kind of ok.
3. Cinematography by Jaswanth looked formal.
4. Editing by Gowtham Raj was decent.
5. Production values are mediocre.
1. Tarun is back with a bang as Rishi in this movie. He makes you get back to memory lane of his hit films with his performance. He is biggest plus point to this movie.
2. To be frank Yami Gautam lost a golden opportunity to shine with good character gave to her in this film. She looked beautiful but failed to impress at key scenes where she can prove her mettle.
3. Sri Hari has done Shankar Anaa kind of roles before and here also he shined as always. He makes his presence left on big screen.
4. Venu Madhu, Krishna Bhagvan , Chandra Mohan and many senior actors are not utilized properly by the director.